Caput Capitis Preparatory School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to a new generation of education - students chosen by potential and geared for success in their desired careers.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Fine Proposal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Young-Passione
Italian Language Professor
Gabriel Young-Passione

Zodiac : Libra Posts : 36

A Fine Proposal Empty
PostSubject: A Fine Proposal   A Fine Proposal EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 8:12 pm

Thump! Gabriel's shoes hit the ground as he trips into the kitchen, sliding in his socks around the corner. He leaves the fallen dress shoes behind, stumbling into he and Theo's bedroom, breathless. He spares a glance at the clock.
Thirty minutes.
After pulling a dress shirt from the closet - not paying attention to whether or not it's his or Theo's - he grabs his phone. A message from Annah lights up the screen. For a moment, he stares at it, a goofy grin spreading across his face. Then, he shoves the phone into his pocket and grabs his toothbrush, squirting Crest toothpaste on it sloppily.
He wasn't used to this. Preparing for such a big event. He'd worried over what to wear and what to bring for so long that he ran out of time to actually carry out any plans.
Grabbing his keys and his jacket, Gabriel exited the house, sending off a quick text to Theo.
"On my way there now. Annah and Rox are meeting us there. You're going to be amazing. I love you."
Back to top Go down
Theodore Young-Passione

Theodore Young-Passione

Zodiac : Sagittarius Posts : 25

A Fine Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fine Proposal   A Fine Proposal EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 8:37 pm

Theodore runs his hands through his hair for the thirty second time that day, and behind him, Beatris, his hair and makeup, groans "Young, you're both ripping your hair out and ruining the styling. Calm down, will you?"

"Not a likely situation, Bea" One of his costars walks behind his chair, plopping in his own "Young is making a move tonight. A big one"

"Shut up, Gavin" Theo said, and grabbed his phone off the counter, checking his messages. One. He read it over and smiled, chewing on his lip "He's on his way"

"Did you think he was going to skip?" Gavin asks, taking a loud drink of his cola and turning in his chair to watch Bea curl his hair.

"No but-" Just as Theo was about to deliver some excuse, his sister appeared, thankfully missing both Annah and Gabriel.

"Hey, nerds" She said, waving at the cast that was still in makeup "Theodore." She grinned at her brother as Bea poked at his eyes with eyeliner. "You excited?"

"You've.." he pause as Bea moved to his other eye "Gotta make sure he sits in the right seat"

"I've only got one job" She said with an eye roll as Bea nodded, Theo stood and nodded at his sister and the two started their short walk to the green room.

"You both get free food too, but if you go to Alex, you know, left side of the front theatre? He knows and he'll just grin like a moron. Also don't go looking for me during intermission because you'll for sure run across some of the cast and none of them can keep there mouths shut." Theo said and responded to Gabe's text with a quick See you after Smile. "Buy raffle tickets. Doesn't matter how many" He told her as the reached the door. "Text me at intermission" he leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"Teddy" Roxy hardly ever called him that these days, and he looked at her, lip between his teeth. "He's gonna say yes."

"I hope."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Young-Passione
Gabriel Young-Passione

A Fine Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fine Proposal   A Fine Proposal EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 9:24 pm

"Are you excited to see Theo in his first big show?" Annah questions Gabriel. They stand in front of a poster for Next to Normal, waiting for Roxy to venture back from the bathroom. Gabriel turns to his sister and smiles.
"Not his first big show, Annah. Just... His first in a while."
"Alright. His first post-Gabriel show."
"You say that as though I were a huge life-altering event for him."
"Well. He was for you, so..." Annah allows her voice to trail off, her eyes flicking away from Gabriel. She skips away from him, down to the next poster; Gabriel remains planted.
Life-altering. She was right. He felt as though his life Before and After Theo were two different existences, piled up somehow on the same timeline, as though they had anything in common.
"Gabriel!" Roxy's voice pulls him from his thoughts; he looks down at her, wiping the entranced expression from his face quickly. He shoves his hands in the pockets of his dress pants - he had, somehow, in his struggle to get ready, managed to match - and clears his throat.
"Right. Sorry. I was admiring the poster."
"You were standing at that poster when I /left./"
Gabriel shrugs, reaching out to ruffle Roxy's hair softly, "where's my other sister? The one I am biologically required to claim."
"Over there." Roxy points; Gabriel throws an arm over her shoulders, allowing her to guide him to Annah. He scans the crowd the entire time, eyes roaming over the people. So many of them. He'd realized Les Mis was a popular show, but this audience....
"Alright! So! I'll lead us to our seats, seeing as how I've gone through this process before."
"This process?" Annah inquires of Roxy, tilting her head to the side.
"The Theodore Young Show Night Process."
"Ah."
"Right. Now. Follow me."
Gabriel cracks a smile at Roxy, following her closely as she spins on her heels. She leads them to a set of seats, and he sits down in his slowly, fingers ruffling over the pages of the playbill resting on his lap.
Roxy glances over at him and smirks, "try not to get too jealous when Theo kisses Cossette."
"Ha." Gabriel forces, glaring at the young girl. She and Annah giggle, turning back to each other to whisper back and forth. Gabriel sinks lower in his seat, watching the stage.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Young-Passione

Theodore Young-Passione

A Fine Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fine Proposal   A Fine Proposal EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 9:36 pm

"Five minutes" A stage hand says as she walks by the Green Room where Theo his first costume on. Since the cast is a bit on the small side, he gets to be a Prisoner before he's Marius, not that he minds. This costume is a lot more comfortable than the tight white collar of the other, and the gold vest that fits just a tad too snuggly.

"Calm down" Caitlyn says, sitting across from him. She's Eponine tonight, and at nineteen. She smiles at him and puts her hand over his "Look, Ted, you're always going on and on about this guy, and he came to rehearsals until you told him to stop, and then he snuck in for another three times after that. And you know how The Board gets about people being here during rehearsals... He'd know too, it's posted all over the door during that time. But he still came. And he brought food in the theatre"  She says softly, as to not interrupt the loud conversation that's broken out between the little boy who plays Gavroche, Danny, and Gavin.

Theo nods again and then stage hand comes back and calls out for the first scene. He takes a deep breath and stands, exiting the room.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Young-Passione
Gabriel Young-Passione

A Fine Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fine Proposal   A Fine Proposal EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 9:44 pm

"Doesn't Theo look handsome in the cast picture?" Annah nudges Gabriel's shoulder as she flips through the playbill. He looks down at her, dropping his hand from where he'd been toying impatiently with his bottom lip.
He glances down at the picture, nodding his head, "as per usual." He replies; Annah rolls her eyes, earning a soft laugh from Roxy.
"Theo is a prisoner first, before he's Marius." Roxy explains; Gabriel nods his head.
"I know. Trust me. I'll be keeping my eyes out for him."
Annah and Roxy smirk at Gabriel; the lights in the theater dim. The curtain rises. And the music begins.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Young-Passione

Theodore Young-Passione

A Fine Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fine Proposal   A Fine Proposal EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 10:03 pm

"Get ready!" Someone hisses as he rushes onto the stage. Fourth from the left, back row. no lines, Just chorus. The curtain rises and before he knows it, it's over and he's back to the makeup chair, Bea is scrubbing the dirt off his face and tutting about the state of his hair, as per usual "Good job" Someone says and claps his back jolting him forward.
"Thanks" he says half heartedly, but whoever it was is already gone.
After hair and makeup he's back to the green room where Gavin and Danny are playing a heated game of Go Fish. Twenty minutes later Amelia, who plays a young Eponine, Joins them. He sticks around another half hour and then wanders off to put his costume on, dragging Gavin with him. The two change in near silence, other than Gavin's "Hand me my coat?"
A stage hand gives them the five minute warning and Gavin, now looking very Enjolartic, turns to him "Theodore, You're gonna rock this show and you're gonna do this and then we can actually put in the playbill that you're engaged. Because tonights Playbill is a tiny cheep ass book that someones Dad printed a couple hundred times. I'm ready for the shiny paper that lists you as Engaged."
"I am too." Theo sighs and Gavin puts both hands on his shoulders and nods as the few remaining cast members who weren't already in costume wander in, along with Eva, who is his Cosette. As he passes her, she pulls him into a quick hug and kisses his cheek "Good luck"
"Likewise, Kid" he grins.
He's ready.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Young-Passione
Gabriel Young-Passione

A Fine Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fine Proposal   A Fine Proposal EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 10:12 pm

Very aware of the fact that his eyes are round as saucers and tearing up at the edges, Gabriel turns away from the girls, readjusting in his seat. He keeps them pinned to the stage; however, unable to tear them from the marvelous sights before him. Each time the lights go down, he blinks back more tears.
As expected, he was able to pick out Theo in a matter of seconds, the moment the man walked on stage in his prisoner ensemble. His face had lit up, much to the amusement of Annah and Roxy.
"Are you enjoying the show?" Annah whispers aside to Gabriel; he waves her off, focusing his attention back to the stage just in time to catch Theo walking out as Marius.
He sighs, somewhat dreamily, crossing his legs and running a hand through his curls. Beside him, Annah and Roxy giggle.
"Their Marius is spot on." Someone behind Gabriel remarks, halfway through the scene. Gabriel grins, resisting the urge to turn around to the man.
Instead, he mumbles beneath his breath, "yes. Perfect. He's absolutely perfect."
Back to top Go down
Theodore Young-Passione

Theodore Young-Passione

A Fine Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fine Proposal   A Fine Proposal EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 10:25 pm

This is his favourite part. He can focus now, as he clamours up the fake fence, and as he drops to the other side Caitlyn makes a face at him, he turns and take one two three steps and trips over his feet as a third spotlight hits Eva, he clamors to his feet and then he's singing again. That's one thing he likes. He doesn't have time to be nervous right now, he has to focus, and he also needs a collar that isn't so fucking tight, but he won't be getting that tonight.
The song ends and he's off stage again he takes a deep breathe and Caitlyn pats his back "You're doing great"
"Likewise, kid" He says and turns to her "You'll be dying pretty soon then, Huh?" He grins and then they're back.
This song he has a moment. he looks across the audience, and spots Gabe almost right away, which is good, now he has someone to focus on when he sings.
The curtain falls and it's Intermission.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Young-Passione
Gabriel Young-Passione

A Fine Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fine Proposal   A Fine Proposal EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 10:40 pm

Theo's voice is different when he's on stage. Not bad different. No, he still sounds as though angels caress every note. Yet, his voice is not as soft and tender as it is in the mornings, when he wakes Gabriel up while fixing his coffee. Those mornings wake up calls are what Gabriel looks forward to most. Waking up, tangled in the sheets of their bed, to Theo's voice.
Now, Theo's voice holds more power.
The curtains fall for intermission; Roxy grabs Annah's hand, shouting a quick "let's go see Theo!" Before the two race off. Gabriel follows quickly, struggling to keep sight of the small girls as they weave through throngs of people. He mutters short apologies as he bumps into those standing in his path.
"Annah! Roxy!" Gabriel shouts as he rounds a corner. But he runs into someone's back, coming to a stop.
"Sorry, I-" he starts, moving his eyes to the man's face; he catches his breath as the man turns around, and Theo's familiar eyes stare back at him.
Without hesitation, Gabriel grabs Theo's face in his hands and presses his lips against the other man's.
"Annah and Rox ran this way." Gabriel half-mutters, bringing his lips back down to Theo's again. They're alone in the hall, save the few people who walk past. But Gabriel's too occupied with Theo to care; he wraps his arms around the man's neck, tangling his fingers in his hair, burying his face in his shoulder.
"You're doing so amazing."
Back to top Go down
Theodore Young-Passione

Theodore Young-Passione

A Fine Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fine Proposal   A Fine Proposal EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 10:54 pm

He's still in costume when he gets off stage when someone trusts a bucket in his hands and ushers him out into the theatre "You got raffles, go go" They shout as he stumbles down the stairs. Of course he's going to go find Gabe, he can sell him a raffle ticket or 12.
He makes his way across the floor, selling 20 tickets on the way and promising a teenaged girl that he's going to to stage door tonight, and yes his youtube channel is really him, No sorry he hasn't updated in awhile, and he's isn't teaching anymore, but thanks for asking, Also yes the ice cream shop is there still. He smiles at her and she giggles and then races back to her friends who all wave excitedly at him.
He's missed this. He smiles and takes a few steps backwards before hitting someone, he turns, the person apologizes, but he recognize that voice, before he can shake the bucket at Gabe, he's being kissed, and before he has time to deal with that, it's over and Gabe is dragging him away,
"I think there's a rule against touching the performers like this, sir"  He grins and gives him a quick kiss "Would you like to buy a raffle ticket? If your number is called you win big money or something. Also If you buy one I get more money and then I can buy you things, like... Cars." he says showing him the reel of tickets that sits in the bucket "They only cost a dollar and it goes to a good cause"
He sees Caitlyn walk by the hallway out of the corner of her eye, dragging Danny along with her, and she laughs. He ignores her pointedly and focuses on Gabe.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Young-Passione
Gabriel Young-Passione

A Fine Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fine Proposal   A Fine Proposal EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:05 pm

He half-listens as Theo rattles on about the raffle tickets, drumming his fingers on Theo's back. He pulls Theo closer to himself, arching an eyebrow upwards as he continues his sales pitch.
Finally, when he's done, Gabriel grins and kisses the side of Theo's neck, pulling back and fishing a $20 bill out of his pocket. He slides it into Theo's hand, stealing yet another quick kiss.
"Is that all you wanted? My money?" Gabriel asks, reaching up to straighten Theo's collar. It's tight; he makes a face at Theo.
"How are you breathing?" He wonders aloud. But before Theo can respond, he leans in and presses his lips to the man's another time, slowly now, conveying every thing he's felt for the past how many hours through the touch of their lips.
When he pulls back, he's breathless.
"Did I tell you how wonderful you were doing?"
Back to top Go down
Theodore Young-Passione

Theodore Young-Passione

A Fine Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fine Proposal   A Fine Proposal EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:11 pm

As soon as he as Gabriel is finished assaulting him, he puts his hands on the other man's chest and extends his fingers "My stylist is going to kill you, sir. Now you bought 25 tickets" he grabs the roll and rips off 26 "Now I'm going to have to ask that you don't assault any of the other actors, and may I remind you that four of them are minors." He side steps and grabs his hand "Thank you for the compliment, I'm glad you're enjoying the show. Also, costumes are quite easy once you get used to them, and this is my second time in this musical, The collars aren't the worst bit, it's the pants. Trust me."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Young-Passione
Gabriel Young-Passione

A Fine Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fine Proposal   A Fine Proposal EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:16 pm

"Right. No assaulting the actors. Luckily, you're the only one I'm particularly interested in." Gabriel responds, smirking at Theo. He takes the tickets from him, cocking his head to the side, "has anyone ever told you that you're terrible at math?" He inquires; he slides the tickets into the pockets of his own pants.
"I'd say. They don't have belt loops." He remarks, just as a woman passes by, announcing the end of intermission. Gabriel sighs and leans forward, pecking Theo on the cheek. "Break a leg," he whispers, "I love you." And with that, he turns away from Theo, heading back to his seat. Annah and Roxy are already there, settled, back to their whispering positions. Gabriel rolls his eyes and settles back into his seat, right as the lights dim again.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Young-Passione

Theodore Young-Passione

A Fine Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fine Proposal   A Fine Proposal EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:31 pm

The end of intermission sends Theo flying out the back entrance of the theatre and back stage again "Sorry! Difficult customer!" He hands a stage hand the stubs of the tickets he sold to Gabriel and the bucket "Don't put those in the bucket. Stay there I need to be able to find you" He says and runs back to Bea, who quickly fixes his hair, and he's back, and then Caitlyn is dying and he's actually crying because he always does, and Gavin does a typical walk by, patting his back and kneeling next to him, whispering "Nailed it son" before ushering him away. He feels it now. He's nervous and he's still got more than a dozen songs before its over.
He gets the worst during Bring Him Home. He wishes he could actually sleep, but alas. The song ends and the Final battle begins. He hears his cue and falls to the ground, the spotlight on him shutting off as he slides off stage and they replace him with a lighter dummy. He sits just on the edge of the curtain, watching and chewing on his nails
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Young-Passione
Gabriel Young-Passione

A Fine Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fine Proposal   A Fine Proposal EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:38 pm

Gabriel cries more than Annah and Roxy. He's not ashamed to admit it - well, he's partially ashamed. He fidgets in his seat, wishing he'd taken advantage of intermission so he could use the bathroom.
"Did Theo just die?" Annah asks; Rox slaps her, rolling her eyes.
"Annah. Have you /seen/ Les Mis?"
"Yes. It just looked like he died."
"No. He's Marius. Marius never dies."
"Shh." Gabriel quiets the girls down, turning his attention back to the show. As he feels more tears well to his eyes with Jean Valjean's solos, his fingers rub against the tickets in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Young-Passione

Theodore Young-Passione

A Fine Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fine Proposal   A Fine Proposal EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:43 pm

He's chewing on his lip again when Caitlyn appears "Fuck I can't do this" He says, shaking his head.
"Yes you can, loser" she plops down next to him
"There's 500, maybe more people out there."
"Keep acting then. Like you where early, you can do this, Young. If you do I'll come get ice cream every day for a month, A YEAR. a year. And I'll bring Eva or Danny and Annabell or Gavin, I'll bring someone from cast each time." She says
He nods, but he's shaking as it grows closer to the end
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Young-Passione
Gabriel Young-Passione

A Fine Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fine Proposal   A Fine Proposal EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:49 pm

After several minutes of crossing and uncrossing his legs, Gabriel leans forward, resting his elbows on his knees. Annah and Roxy flick their eyes over to him repeatedly; he can't muster the strength to tear his eyes from the stage in order to ask them what's wrong. He's too busy watching - watching Theo, mainly. When Theo kisses Cossette, he feels a small pang somewhere inside of himself; he pushes it away, smiling. There are still fresh tears on his cheeks from Theo's singing of "Empty Chairs at Empty Tables," and he's beginning to wish he'd brought a box of tissues with him, just as the final number begins.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Young-Passione

Theodore Young-Passione

A Fine Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fine Proposal   A Fine Proposal EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:54 pm

He's gonna fucking throw up. Eva can sense it, he knows, Her hand is tight enough around his that its almost comforting, and then they stand and join the two step and he's singing weakly, he knows, but there's the rest of the cast backing him, he isn't a lead now, he could stop singing if he wanted, although whoever was on sound board would rat him out and then...
He bucks up for the final note and focuses on his sister, who gives him a thumbs up. His stomach is in his shoes and his collar is way too tight, the lights are nearly blinding as the note ends and the lights go out, Gavin drags him off stage and he collapses "Three minutes until bows. Pull it together" He says and leaves him to compose himself
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Young-Passione
Gabriel Young-Passione

A Fine Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fine Proposal   A Fine Proposal EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 12:00 am

Gabriel can tell that something is off with Theo. He notices it when he looks over towards Roxy. He can see Theo's hand shake slightly as he comes on stage.
"Is he okay?" Gabriel asks Roxy; she nods, smiling.
"Just post- show jitters, that's all."
But Gabriel doesn't believe her. Something in his gut tells him that it's something bigger than that. He feels his own stomach twist.
Did something happen. Did he say something? Did he jeopardize Theo's position when he- the sound of applause breaks him from his thoughts; he joins in, clapping as cast members begin to make their way out on stage, bowing.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Young-Passione

Theodore Young-Passione

A Fine Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fine Proposal   A Fine Proposal EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 12:12 am

Theodore bows a few times and then it's time. He steps forward and the director comes out and asks that everyone be seated, There's a raffle and a very important announcement. That's him. Shit. Fuck. Shit. He takes a deep breath and Eva comes to stand next to him, taking his hand as the tiny stage hand rushes out and hands him the tickets, making sure that Gabe's aren't in the bucket, but behind it. And so it's one of his tickets that get's ''''''''picked'''''''''''''
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Young-Passione
Gabriel Young-Passione

A Fine Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fine Proposal   A Fine Proposal EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 12:19 am

Gabriel whistles as applauds loudly for Theo and the other cast members, standing on his feet as they take the final bow. And then he's seated back down; Annah and Roxy are giggling madly. He glances over at them, confused, then looks back on the stage, where Theo stands with a bucket. He smiles, settling back down in his seat, retrieving his tickets from his pocket. Not that he expects to win anything. He's never been that kind of lucky.
But he does get called. When Theo calls his number, Gabriel stares down at the ticket, unable to move, unsure what to do. Does he stand? Does he sit? Finally, he decides on standing; he makes his way towards the stage, all eyes on him.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Young-Passione

Theodore Young-Passione

A Fine Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fine Proposal   A Fine Proposal EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 12:35 am

Theo takes a deep breathe, rolls his shoulders, and as Gabriel steps on to stage, he smiles "Alright" he says into the mic "This was a BIT rigged, and you know, my beautiful Cast mate Eva will choose an actual winner after this, but I'm quite new to this whole... Anyway" he crosses the stage and grabs Gabriel by the hand and walking backward brings him center stage. "Hello" he says to Gabriel, and grins, then looks at the audience "This is my boyfriend"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Young-Passione
Gabriel Young-Passione

A Fine Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fine Proposal   A Fine Proposal EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 12:40 am

Following Theo wordlessly, Gabriel knots his eyebrows together, confused. Rigged? He turns the words over and over in his mind, trying to make sense of them. He rolls up the sleeve of his shirt, taking Theo's other hand in his, sparing a small smile at the audience as Theo introduces him.
"What're you doing?" Gabriel mouths at Theo. His heart pounds madly against his chest. He squeezes Theo's hands to stop his own from shaking. He can feel the lights shining down on him, yet all he can focus on is Theo's face, the warm familiarity of it as he smiles.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Young-Passione

Theodore Young-Passione

A Fine Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fine Proposal   A Fine Proposal EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 12:56 am

Ignoring Gabriel, Theodore continues "So, I met you right before the school year started. And we've been dating awhile now, and I just want you to know that... Um it's been the best few months of my life, and I really have no idea where I'd be without you. Probably holed up in my office, and certainly not here. And Wow I love you a lot, Gabriel. I really do. And I guess... Your sister starting dropping hints at me back in December and then she got my sister in on it, and together you.. It's pretty hard to ignore both of them at once and I tried for awhile because I didn't feel like the timing was right, but then I got this part and it was like a sign and... Well.. we're both ready to get started with life, even though we're both fairly young and I know it's soon but I want to do this together so..." He turns then and hands Eva the bucket of tickets and took the small black box. He turns it over in his hand once or twice and looks at Gabriel, the shrugs and gets down on one knee
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Young-Passione
Gabriel Young-Passione

A Fine Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fine Proposal   A Fine Proposal EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 1:09 am

Gabriel listens to Theo's speech, hanging on his every word. Eyes filled with tears. He stares at Theo, nodding his head, unable to muster any sort of response, besides a forced "I love you, too," as he wipes his tear-stained cheek on his shoulder, the audience oohs and awws, laughing at Theo's comments; Gabriel stands still, unable to smile or move or do anything... Besides fall even deeper in love with the man laying his heart before him and 500 other people.
And then he gets down on one knee. Gabriel should have seen it coming. He should have. But the moment it happens, he takes a step back, covering his mouth with his hand. He looks up at the ceiling, pausing for a moment as he waits for the crowd's whistling and applauding to die down. Then, he falls to the floor in front of Theo, wrapping his arms tightly around the other man's neck. He steadies them, so as to not end up spiraled on the floor, before pulling out of the embrace and grabbing Theo's face in his hands, pressing his lips against his.
"Yes." Gabriel says, smiling as he leans his forehead against Theo's, "yes!"
Back to top Go down
Theodore Young-Passione

Theodore Young-Passione

A Fine Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fine Proposal   A Fine Proposal EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 1:16 am

Theo laughs and scrubs at his eyes and then wraps his arms tightly around Gabriel, not letting go until Eva shoves him, at which point he turns to look at her, the audience laughs as she makes a shooing gesture. Theo grabs Gabriel's hand and bows again, before tugging him off the stage and kissing him again. "Here" he hands Gabriel the box, which has a simple black Iron ring inside. "I love you" He says again and pulls him into another hug.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Young-Passione
Gabriel Young-Passione

A Fine Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fine Proposal   A Fine Proposal EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 1:21 am

"You... And you...." Gabriel attempts to respond. But he loses his train of thought each time, caught up in the bubbly sensation filling every part of his body. He kisses Theo again, deeply this time, in a manner that would have been frowned upon to have done on the stage. "I am so in love with you, Theo." Gabriel finally manages to respond in full, whispering it against Theo's lips. He takes the ring out of the box, handing it to Theo.
"You do realize this means you're stuck with me forever?" Gabriel reminds Theo, holding out his hand. He glances up at Theo, his smile growing wider, "forever and much longer."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Fine Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fine Proposal   A Fine Proposal Empty

Back to top Go down

A Fine Proposal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Caput Capitis Preparatory School :: Off Campus :: Renaldi Theater-
Jump to: