Caput Capitis Preparatory School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to a new generation of education - students chosen by potential and geared for success in their desired careers.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mothers and Brothers (Mars and Seb)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maura Montez
Head Stewardess
Maura Montez

Zodiac : Taurus Posts : 12

Mothers and Brothers (Mars and Seb) Empty
PostSubject: Mothers and Brothers (Mars and Seb)   Mothers and Brothers (Mars and Seb) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:50 am

Maura was not pleased at all. She'd been awake twenty minutes and Caleb,who was at some baseball thing with his coach, had texted her to say he'd be another day. She hated relying on people to make her happy. She also hated that her father, who was meant to be a safe half hour away, was the one to wake her. Now Maura loved her dad, as well as her mom. But Capitis was supposed to be her chance to get away from how fucking overbearing and overprotective and over everything they could be. She was fine. She didn't need her dad here to help her cross the room. She could do that herself. Although it would seem packing while in a wheelchair was a tad bit difficult.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Montez
Graduate of Caput Capitis
Sebastian Montez

Zodiac : Gemini Posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Mothers and Brothers (Mars and Seb)   Mothers and Brothers (Mars and Seb) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:55 am

Seb strolled through the hall, wandering around. Technically, he wasn't supposed to be here. Seb was supposed to not leave his own dorm, but he wanted to come and visit Maura. It was lonely, because everyone seemed to be really fucking busy. Not to mention that both of his parents were around now, which was just what he needed after breaking up with his girlfriend and getting suspended. Seb found Maura's door, not bothering to knock as he entered. "On a scale of one to ten, how's your day?" Seb questioned, plopping down into a chair.
Back to top Go down
Maura Montez
Head Stewardess
Maura Montez

PostSubject: Re: Mothers and Brothers (Mars and Seb)   Mothers and Brothers (Mars and Seb) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:04 am

"Three point four" Maura said without missing a beat. Seb waltzing into her room stopped surprising her when she was about eight. "Maybe a full on four now that you're here" She said shoving the suitcase off the bed and pulling herself where it had been. "Dad woke me up at eight. I'm done with classes, but he still woke me at eight. Crime, I tell you" She said, rubbing her eyes "You alright? How is your day? Higher than the two point one of yesterday?"
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Montez
Sebastian Montez

PostSubject: Re: Mothers and Brothers (Mars and Seb)   Mothers and Brothers (Mars and Seb) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:11 am

"I only earn a four? We both know I should make your day a six." Seb grinned, running a hand through his hair. "Mom woke me up around then, too. I just went back to bed after she left." He leaned back into the soft chair, pulling a pillow off the ground and propping himself up against it. "I'm fine. It's dramatically increased to a four point eight now that I'm here, but otherwise I'm a solid two point nine." He responded instinctively, playing with the fraying end of his school sweatshirt. He really needed a new one. "How's packing?"
Back to top Go down
Maura Montez
Head Stewardess
Maura Montez

PostSubject: Re: Mothers and Brothers (Mars and Seb)   Mothers and Brothers (Mars and Seb) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:24 am

Maura yawned and flopped on her back "If you get me coffee you'll be a lot higher" She tells him, and then rolls on her side to face him "Do you think Dad'll stick around long?" She asks, watching him carefully "You won't run off again, right?" She pushes her hair away and tugs on the bottom of her sweater. It's atrocious and she loves the bright green and blue and orange blocky pattern "Two point nine." She sighs "Have you tried texting her?"
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Montez
Sebastian Montez

PostSubject: Re: Mothers and Brothers (Mars and Seb)   Mothers and Brothers (Mars and Seb) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:29 am

"Mm. Maybe in a bit." Seb shrugged, moving from the chair to lie on his back on Maura's bed. She had a comfier bed than him, it made him almost jealous. It wasn't fair, but nothing was fair. "I think he will. I mean, he quit his job." He played with the sheets, taking a deep breath. "No, I guess I'll stay." At the mention of 'her', Seb narrowed his eyes. "Don't talk about her." He said immediately, going back to tracing the pattern of the comforter. "And no. Now change the subject."
Back to top Go down
Maura Montez
Head Stewardess
Maura Montez

PostSubject: Re: Mothers and Brothers (Mars and Seb)   Mothers and Brothers (Mars and Seb) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 11:07 pm

Maura turned and looked at her brother "Sebastian. If you really liked Roxy you shouldn't have broken up with her. It's your own fault. Plus everyone knows that Theodore is about as menacing as a frog." She said, twisting her hair around her finger. She pouted her lip out slightly "Dad quit? I didn't know that. I thought he loved his job. I mean I guess, the whole family being here... I get it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mothers and Brothers (Mars and Seb)   Mothers and Brothers (Mars and Seb) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mothers and Brothers (Mars and Seb)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Caput Capitis Preparatory School :: Student Dormitories :: Martin Luther King Jr. Hall-
Jump to: