Caput Capitis Preparatory School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to a new generation of education - students chosen by potential and geared for success in their desired careers.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lab Time (Marco and Belle)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marco Barrett
Graduate of Caput Capitis
Marco Barrett

Zodiac : Gemini Posts : 21

Lab Time (Marco and Belle) Empty
PostSubject: Lab Time (Marco and Belle)   Lab Time (Marco and Belle) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 11:19 pm

Marco walked silently with Belle at his side towards the Science wing "You don't actually have to come, you know" He told her as they neared the stairs "I'm working on a cadaver, so it's... sorta gross. I mean it's a fake cadaver, but it's pretty realistic, it's got a heart and veins and feet" He says, stopping at the bottom "So If you just wanna head back to the dorm, I really gotta finish up here..."
Back to top Go down
Belle Harding
Belle Harding

Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Lab Time (Marco and Belle)   Lab Time (Marco and Belle) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 11:39 pm

Belle walked quietly next to Marco to the Science Wing. She rarely came over here, only for her required science class. It wasn't very interesting, and it was probably her least favorite subject. She listened to Marco talk and bit her lip, realizing she had no more homework to do. Lana was busy, as was Cadence, and she'd finished her book the night before and hadn't had time to go buy a new one. Watching Marco work on a cadaver was a bit disgusting, but a better way to spend her time than sitting in the dorm doing nothing. "Actually, would you mind if I came with you? I don't have anything better to do." The blonde question, waiting quietly for a response.
Back to top Go down
Marco Barrett
Marco Barrett

PostSubject: Re: Lab Time (Marco and Belle)   Lab Time (Marco and Belle) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 11:51 pm

Marco smiled "Sure. I'll make it as exciting as I can, Just for you" he said, letting his arm slide out of hers as they headed up the stairs and down the long hall. Marco pulled the keys from his pocket and twisted them into the lock shoving the door open, holding it for Belle as he flipped on the lights. "This way, Madame." he said, heading to the prep room and pulling the Cadaver out
Back to top Go down
Belle Harding
Belle Harding

PostSubject: Re: Lab Time (Marco and Belle)   Lab Time (Marco and Belle) EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:01 am

Belle smiles softly as they walked up the stairs to the floor and down the hallway. It was mostly empty, since classes had ended for the day. They stepped into the lab, and Belle followed Marco over to the table. She couldn't help but to wrinkle her nose when he pulled the cadaver out. Things like this made her a bit uncomfortable, she could never be anything in the medical field, even though that's what her parents wanted. "What type of doctor are you looking to be?" Belle asked, leaning up against one of the empty and clean lab tables.
Back to top Go down
Marco Barrett
Marco Barrett

PostSubject: Re: Lab Time (Marco and Belle)   Lab Time (Marco and Belle) EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:21 am

Marco wheeled the cart around and snagged a stool with his foot, swinging it around before sitting on it and unzipping the bag, glad that the cadaver looked so fake. "Medical" He said and winked dramatically. "How about you?" he asked, beginning to do Cadaver prep shit "What do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Harding
Belle Harding

PostSubject: Re: Lab Time (Marco and Belle)   Lab Time (Marco and Belle) EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:26 am

Belle watched as he pulled the stool to him in a manner that was ridiculous and much more complex than simply grabbing it. She rolled her eyes at his response. "You know what I mean." The blonde responded, sitting on one of the stools. Belle tried to avoid looking at the fake cadaver. It looked far too realistic for her liking. At the question, she bit her lip. It was funny, she was at a school for people who know exactly what they wanted to to, and she wasn't quite positive. "I want to major in Pre-Law and go to law school, I know that. I wanted to be a politician, but I'm not so sure anymore." She answered.
Back to top Go down
Marco Barrett
Marco Barrett

PostSubject: Re: Lab Time (Marco and Belle)   Lab Time (Marco and Belle) EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:47 am

"A lawyer? Sounds perfect for you." Marco grinned and started his work, checking height and all features that could be easily distinguished. "Not sure what kind yet. Maybe a surgeon." he said and held out his hand "I've got Legendary hands" he said, and then winked dramatically. "If you need an internship at a law firm, I can hook you up, you know"
Back to top Go down
Belle Harding
Belle Harding

PostSubject: Re: Lab Time (Marco and Belle)   Lab Time (Marco and Belle) EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:53 am

Belle shrugged, resting her hands on her knees. "I could never be a surgeon." She said, smiling. If she were, she'd probably end up passing out in the middle of an operation. Belle raised her eyebrows at the hand comment, choosing not to say anything in reply. "Really? Who do you know?" She questioned, wondering who he knew. She realized it could be his dad, and Belle really didn't want to get involved in that mess.
Back to top Go down
Marco Barrett
Marco Barrett

PostSubject: Re: Lab Time (Marco and Belle)   Lab Time (Marco and Belle) EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:59 am

Marco nodded "Once you get past the blood it's not too bad." He says and grins "My cousin, not Lana, another cousin. Mom's side. Jamia Thorn? She did that really famous case with the senate guy who got convicted for murder, incorrectly." He said and nodded, checking the levels of the blood and taking some out, putting it into vials. "We're pretty close, She's only five years older than me, so we hung out a lot before my dad went completely rubbish"
Back to top Go down
Belle Harding
Belle Harding

PostSubject: Re: Lab Time (Marco and Belle)   Lab Time (Marco and Belle) EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:03 am

"Does the thought of slicing people open not bother you?" Belle asked, wondering how that was even possible. She tried to recall that name, which sounded vaguely familiar. "Oh, I feel like we might've talked about her in class or something." It would be nice on an application to Yale. "But thank you. I'll consider it."
Back to top Go down
Marco Barrett
Marco Barrett

PostSubject: Re: Lab Time (Marco and Belle)   Lab Time (Marco and Belle) EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:11 am

Marco shook his head "Not really. Perhaps I'll look into becoming a serial killer as well." He put the vials into a spare rack and then moved on to working on examining the organs "She's really lovely, actually. Great at talking, Better at poker. Beat me out of a lot of money"
Back to top Go down
Belle Harding
Belle Harding

PostSubject: Re: Lab Time (Marco and Belle)   Lab Time (Marco and Belle) EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:15 am

Belle laughed, ignoring everything he was doing the cadaver. "Mmm. She sounds nice." She pushed the palms of her hands against her knees, looking around. "I know you probably don't want to talk about it, but...what happened with your dad?" Belle knew that it probably wasn't something to bring up, but she had to ask. Ever since that phone call incident, it had bothered her.
Back to top Go down
Marco Barrett
Marco Barrett

PostSubject: Re: Lab Time (Marco and Belle)   Lab Time (Marco and Belle) EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:20 am

"He's a nutter, straight up" Marco said, fixing his eyes on the cadaver as he measured the size of the heart. As he expected it was irregular, and he stated so loudly, before heading to the back to grab dials and screws and vials and pumps and other various medical equipment. "When I was ten he kicked me out. I moved here" He said with a shrug "Mum makes me come back for summers, but that's it"
Back to top Go down
Belle Harding
Belle Harding

PostSubject: Re: Lab Time (Marco and Belle)   Lab Time (Marco and Belle) EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:24 am

Belle looked at her hands nervously, noticing that he didn't look at her while he was talking. She couldn't help but to feel rude, and although she still had more questions, she chose not to ask them. "I'm sorry." Belle said softly, sitting up straighter and quickly changing the subject. "Have you chosen what colleges you're applying to yet?"
Back to top Go down
Marco Barrett
Marco Barrett

PostSubject: Re: Lab Time (Marco and Belle)   Lab Time (Marco and Belle) EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:27 am

"Not your fault, doll. I'm the one with the crazy family" Marco said, stepping back for a minute to scribble down a page or two of notes "Not yet, no. Harvard Med maybe? If I can get in, that is. Not so great at school, as you can tell, because it's nearly 9pm and I'm doing classwork. How about you? Yale, right?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Harding
Belle Harding

PostSubject: Re: Lab Time (Marco and Belle)   Lab Time (Marco and Belle) EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:35 am

Belle but her lip, her cheeks turning a light shade of pink. Doll. He always called her that. "It's 9?" She said, glancing over at the clock. She hasn't realized it was so late. "Well, this school is good. It's supposed to look nice on applications." She said, looking around the room again. "I'd like to, but I don't want to make my parents pay the tuition, and I don't want to have those loans to pay off."
Back to top Go down
Marco Barrett
Marco Barrett

PostSubject: Re: Lab Time (Marco and Belle)   Lab Time (Marco and Belle) EmptyWed May 22, 2013 11:28 pm

Marco looked up at her and twirled the pencil in his fingers, before sticking it behind his ear. "Do you have a summer job? And Scholarships. My family has one, you know? The Bennett Scholarship. Dad thinks it's dumb. Mum doesn't care. Cece and I fight over who gets to win, mostly. Odds are in your favor" He said and winked again
Back to top Go down
Belle Harding
Belle Harding

PostSubject: Re: Lab Time (Marco and Belle)   Lab Time (Marco and Belle) EmptyWed May 22, 2013 11:42 pm

"I usually go back home at summer, I've worked at the bookstore and this past summer I updated records at my friend's parents law firm. But nothing for this summer." Belle responded, pushing hair out of her face. "I've replied for a few already, I don't know if I'm going to get them though." She said, listening as he talked about the scholarship. She could feel her face turn pink when he said she would probably get it and then winked at her. "You don't want it?" She asked, realizing that he probably didnt need it as soon as she said it.
Back to top Go down
Marco Barrett
Marco Barrett

PostSubject: Re: Lab Time (Marco and Belle)   Lab Time (Marco and Belle) EmptyWed May 22, 2013 11:53 pm

Marco nodded "Sounds better than organizing dad's office all summer, which is what I do" He laughed dryly and then shrugged "Dad won't let me have it. He's cutting me off when I get to college. Georgie helped me get a bit saved in a separate account, unconnected to him. Enough for the first few semesters." He walked around the Cadaver, examining the hands "I'll get a job, take out some loans."
Back to top Go down
Belle Harding
Belle Harding

PostSubject: Re: Lab Time (Marco and Belle)   Lab Time (Marco and Belle) EmptyWed May 22, 2013 11:57 pm

Belle smiled weakly, crossing her legs and resting her hands on the top knee. "Really?" She didn't know how to reply to that, and she wanted to know what Marco had done to make his father dislike him so much. It seemed so...harsh. From what she knew, they had plenty of money. If he wouldn't pay for his child's education, then there was something wrong. "Have you ever worked a job? Besides your dad's office, that is."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lab Time (Marco and Belle)   Lab Time (Marco and Belle) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lab Time (Marco and Belle)
Page 1 of 1