Caput Capitis Preparatory School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to a new generation of education - students chosen by potential and geared for success in their desired careers.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~~~oops~~~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matthew Durringer

Matthew Durringer

Zodiac : Aquarius Posts : 4

~~~oops~~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~~oops~~~   ~~~oops~~~ EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 8:57 pm

Matt wasn't normally one to be found in the preforming arts wing on the school, he tended to stay to his own wing, sometimes wandering to the science area to find Marco, but not often. But today he wanted to find Candence, and he figured she actually went to class, so maybe she was staying late. Lana said she wasn't in her dorm, and she wasn't out by the pond or at Young's, so it would have to be the classrooms. He walked slowly, passing the band room, and the piano lab, before nearing one of the practice rooms... He slowed even more, listening, smiling as he turned the knob to the furthest one down, and quietly entering the room
Back to top Go down
Cadence Nevaeh

Cadence Nevaeh

Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 3

~~~oops~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~oops~~~   ~~~oops~~~ EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:04 pm

Cadence played the violin softly, her chin resting against it comfortable, her long black hair braided to the side. Sighing, she dropped the violin, placing it on the ground carefully before covering her face with her hands. She gave up. No matter what she did, Cadence couldn't concentrate on her music with all the stress clouding her brain. No matter what she did, her mind wouldn't wander from worrying about Lana and Jax; when it wasn't stuck there, it was stuck on Matt, trying to untangle the complicated bundle of feelings she felt any time she was near him.

Hearing the door open, Cadence jumped, stumbling a bit and knocking over her music stand. "Oh great...." She whispered, kneeling down to pick up the scattered sheets of music. She didn't notice Matt at the door; she kept her head down, hands shaking.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Durringer

Matthew Durringer

~~~oops~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~oops~~~   ~~~oops~~~ EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:25 pm

"You okay?" Matt asked when he saw her, kneeling on the ground and looking at it as if it owed her some large sum of money. He noticed the papers and quickly joined her on the floor, picking up pieces of music scattered here and there, "Sorry... I didn't mean to scare you.." He said, pushing his hair out of his eyes and watching her carefully "I didn't get you too bad, did I?"
Back to top Go down
Cadence Nevaeh

Cadence Nevaeh

Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 3

~~~oops~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~oops~~~   ~~~oops~~~ EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:30 pm

Cadence started at the sound of Matt's voice, looking up at him wtih doe-eyes as she fumbled around with the papers. Finally, she plopped down on the ground, crossing her legs in front of her and placing the papers beside her. She tilted her head to the side and eyed Matt carefully, unable to stop the words that tumbled from her lips.
"Why me?" She questioned, regretting the words as soon as she'd spoken them.
"I mean," she corrected quickly, "You didn't get me too bad. It's not your fault. I'm just really jumpy."
Back to top Go down
Matthew Durringer

Matthew Durringer

~~~oops~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~oops~~~   ~~~oops~~~ EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 4:24 pm

Matt smiled and handed her the papers, looking at her and smiling "You're.. Real, I guess. I'm not used to it, and you're honest and pretty cute" he said, rubbing the back of his neck. He nodded then, and tugged on the end of his hair "Sorry, again. I should have knocked but ah... You're really good at Violin. Reminds me of home. My little sister used to play"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~~~oops~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~oops~~~   ~~~oops~~~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~~~oops~~~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Caput Capitis Preparatory School :: Campus :: Performing Arts Wing (Building Two, Floor One) :: Choir Room-
Jump to: