Welcome to a new generation of education - students chosen by potential and geared for success in their desired careers.

HomeMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sunday Morning (Belle & Marco)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Belle Harding
Graduate of Caput Capitis

Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 23

PostSubject: Sunday Morning (Belle & Marco)   Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:39 pm

It was her first day back. The sun was out, and Belle was happy to be there. She got out of her Acura, which had been a present from her parents over the summer, picking her suitcases up out of the trunk. She grabbed her things out of the backseat of her . She turned back to face campus, taking her bags and starting toward the dorms. Belle had been thrilled when she'd received the letter that she'd be Head Stewardess. She wasn't too surprised, but happy nonetheless, because she'd wanted it for so long. The blonde wished they'd mentioned who was the Head Steward, however. It would've been nice to know who she'd be living with for the rest of the year.

Reaching the student dorms, she felt around her purse for the keys that had been mailed to her. The dorm was the only one with a lock, which was nice. Stepping in, she admired the surroundings. It was much nicer than the rest of the dorms, not that the others weren't nice. This was was just so much more luxurious, she couldn't wait to see what her bedroom looked like. There were two spiral staircases that were partly hidden by the landing above, so only half could be seen. There were envelopes on each of the steps, and Belle assumed that the stairs led to each separate bedroom.

Setting her bags down, the blonde made her way to the right stairs case. She picked up the envelope and reached to open it before the black ink on the front caught her eye. It read 'Marco'. There was one other Marco in the school, and they didn't - he couldn't - this wasn't happening. Belle set it down and bother lip, a thing she did when she felt anxious. Her breathing hitched in her throat and she almost felt an anxiety attack coming on. She traced the patterns in her head that her doctor had told her about, and it helped a little. Belle's head turned around as she heard the door open behind her, hoping that it wasn't who she thought it was.

Last edited by Belle Harding on Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marco Barrett

Zodiac : Gemini Posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning (Belle & Marco)   Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:30 pm

Marco was running late, not that he cared. He had the windows down, the air sweeping his hair back, and his music playing loudly above it. The air smelled like rain and his now broken phone sat on the seat next to him. It still could get texts and calls, but there was a giant crack on the screen.

He whipped around the corner into the parking lot and attempted a good parking job, winding up in Lana's spot. He shrugged, opened his glove box, grabbed a pack of gum, and rolled up his windows. He opened the door and stepped out, popping his trunk and getting his suitcases and grabbing his shoes. He walked to his new dorm, whistling loudly, his shoes over his shoulder, a bag in each hand. He set one down, pulling the key from his pocket and unlocking the door, he opened it, stepped in, and then cursed loudly.

"You? Really? Of course it would be" He groaned and left his things by the door, dropping his shoes and glaring at the blonde
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belle Harding

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning (Belle & Marco)   Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:42 pm

Belle cringed at her roommate's choice of words as he entered the room. There must've been some sort of favoritism here, after all, he was Georgina's nephew. How was she supposed to live with him for a whole year? This was...just, completely insane! He did nothing but harass her constantly, mock her endlessly, she could hardly be around him in class, and now she was supposed to share a dormitory with him for an entire year? She'd definitely need her anxiety medications if this is what it was going to be like all the time.

"Well, this is far from ideal." Belle said, running a hand through her hair and walking over to get her bags. Now that she had realized her room would be on the left, the blonde walked over to that staircase and set her bags down there. Picking up the envelope, she sat down on the steps and opened it. Before she could begin to read the letter, her head snapped up again, distracted by a loud bang that Marco was most likely behind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marco Barrett

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning (Belle & Marco)   Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:34 pm

Marco rolled his eyes and grabbed his things, taking off up the stairs for his room. It was plain, really. Larger than the normal dorms, a fullsize bed that was made perfectly. He grinned when he saw his tiny little stereo system in the corner. He'd left it with Lana over the summer, so that he didn't have to lug it around. He tossed his suitcases on the ground and picked up the note on the dresser, and skimmed over it. I read something along the lines of "Don't fuck up too bad"

He turned and fell on to the bed, sighing loudly. It was going to be a long year, but he was so close to done, he could practically taste it. Summer would be soon, and He and Lana could go on that cruise like she wanted. He rolled off the bed, landing with a loud thud, and crawled to his things, opening his larger bag and pulling out his dark red sweatshirt that said "CAPUT CAPITIS: SCIENCE" on it in blocky white text, before heading back down the stairs to investigate, and hopefully not run into Belle again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belle Harding

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning (Belle & Marco)   Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:27 pm

Her roommate disappeared up the stairs, and Belle focused her attention on the small envelope that had her name on the front. Opening it, not much of it caught her eye. The majority of it was typed, and just appeared to be a formal congratulation letter. The part that caught her eye was the second, smaller sheet of paper that had handwriting on it that obviously belonged to Georgina.

Belle,
I know you're probably upset with me for putting you up with Marco. I know you two don't get along, and I apologize. I know you're thinking awful things right now, but just understand that he isn't as bad as you think. Marco's a good kid, and he needs to realize that. I needed to do this to help him, to fix him. I know it'll be difficult, so if you need anything, know that you can come and talk to me.
-Georgina

The blonde sighed, taking her bags and starting up the stairs. The bedroom was simple, although much larger than her past dorms. The furniture was all white, and decor was in a pale blue. It was really pretty, and there was a bay window with a pretty view of the lake and some trees on campus. The bathroom was also much larger, with a separate bathtub and shower, along with a large vanity and plenty of storage. Belle took off her jacket and shoes, hanging the coat on one of the hooks and leaving the shoes by the door. She reached into her purse and took out a book before heading downstairs into the living area, where, unfortunately, Marco also happened to be. She chose to just ignore him and sat down in one of the armchairs, resting her feet up on one of the arms and opening her book.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marco Barrett

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning (Belle & Marco)   Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:35 pm

Marco pointedly ignored his new roommate as he walked around the living quarters. humming loudly. He opened the doors of the cabinets in the kitchen, slamming them shut and taking a box of cereal out, he turned it in his hands, reading the nutrient label before slamming it down and walking to the refrigerator and looking through the apples and oranges and skim milk? really? Skim was so gross.

He sighed loudly and opened another cabinet door, finding pots and pans, another held cutlery. Marco slammed the door shut. "Do you have a car?" He asked loudly, he wanted to go get real food, good food, but his car was low on gas, and really sort of noticeable, so taking it out would get him caught right away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belle Harding

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning (Belle & Marco)   Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:47 pm

Belle tried not to comment as Marco walked around and headed into the kitchen, where he proceeded to slam cabinet doors and irritate her to the point where she wanted to go into the kitchen and scream at him. But, taking a deep breath, she didn't, and remained the chair, continuing to read her book. It was hard to focus with Marco banging around in the kitchen, and she couldn't help but wonder if it would be like this all year. He obviously had no idea how to live with another person, unless he was used to just doing whatever he wanted at home.

The blonde heard her roommate shout out a question that could only be directed towards her, and she bit her lip to keep from groaning. There was no way she was going to let him borrow her car. For all she knew, he'd get into an accident and she did not want to explain that to her parents. "No," Belle lied, which was something she didn't do often, going back to reading. Besides, it was better to have him leave her alone then, than to have him continually ask her about using her car. "Don't you have your own?" Belle questioned. It seemed likely of him to have his own, why was he asking for hers?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marco Barrett

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning (Belle & Marco)   Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:55 pm

Marco sighed loudly and walked back into the main room, shoving his hands in his hoodie pocket "I'm not allowed to leave campus alone" He said with a shrug, and looked down to his feet. It was stupid really. One time yeah, He went off and did something dumb, and now here, three years later, his aunt STILL didn't trust him to leave alone. It wasn't even that bad, what happened. He was the only one who got hurt, really. No one else.

He looked back up at her "I don't think you'd want me buying food for both of us all alone now, would you? I don't even know what you like. Are you a vegetarian? I am. No meat for me. But I do eat fish. Fish is good" Marco shrugged again "I mean, if you don't come with me, I'll just have to ask Lana, and she like shit food"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belle Harding

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning (Belle & Marco)   Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:17 pm

The blonde almost laughed when Marco said he wasn't allowed to leave campus alone. She didn't even know how to reply to that. "Alright." Was all she said in response, a light smirk hanging on her mouth. He continued to try to persuade her for food, and she was irritated enough to not want to listen to him. "I got here twenty minutes ago, I don't feel like getting up and going grocery shopping." She didn't know Marco was a vegetarian, but the blonde really didnt care. She wanted to read in peace without him bothering her for food. He was being incredibly annoying, and Belle wished he could just leave her alone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning (Belle & Marco)   

Back to top Go down

Sunday Morning (Belle & Marco)
Page 1 of 1