Welcome to a new generation of education - students chosen by potential and geared for success in their desired careers.

HomeMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

All I Want For Christmas Is A Gay Stripper

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cameron Carson
Creative Directing Student

PostSubject: All I Want For Christmas Is A Gay Stripper   Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:35 pm

Cam rolled over in his bed, sighing as he ruffled the pages of the magazine in his hand. "Ed Westwick is quite possibly the most attractive man alive," Cam groaned out, tossing the magazine at Lana. He sat up, grabbing his Cheerwine from the table and taking a long sip, "I mean honestly. That smolder. Jesus Christ. And his voice. 100 percent sex."
Slapping the Cheerwine back down, Cam rolled onto his back, resting his head in Lana's lap, "Get him for me for Christmas?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lana Chapman
Cosmetology Student

Zodiac : Leo Posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Is A Gay Stripper   Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:42 pm

Lana sat cross legged on Cam's bed, scanning through the sex ed portion of Seventeen. "Mm." She murmured in agreement with Cam, catching the magazine and throwing her own at the wall. "He's so delicious." She said, running her hand over the pictures in the magazine. "Fortunately, there's rumors that him and Jessica Szohr are splitting. But if I'm getting you Ed Westwick, you're convincing my boyfriend to have sex with me." The brunette countered, sighing. "What are you doing for Christmas?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron Carson

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Is A Gay Stripper   Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:48 pm

"Convincing your boyfriend to have sex with you?" Cam asked, arching his eyebrow up. He bent his leg, draping his arm over his knee, "just show up to his room in some lingerie. He's a boy. He'll go after you like you're a dog in heat. I'll get you a Victoria's Secret gift card for Christmas." Cam sighed, sitting up and pressing his back to the headboard of the bed. His fingers played with the rip towards the top of his jeans; he focused on it for a moment, furrowing his eyebrows together.
"Staying here. I was thinking about asking Troy if he would... like to spend it with me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lana Chapman
Cosmetology Student

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Is A Gay Stripper   Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:54 pm

Lana sighed, twirling her hair and laying down on her stomach. "Nngh. I don't want to force him to have sex. I just want things to go back to how they were. But I'll take you up on that Victoria's Sexret card, I'm running out of perfume." The brunette reasoned, sitting up and listening to Cam with interest. "Really? Do you think he'll say yes?" Lana asked, taking a pillow and holding it to her chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron Carson

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Is A Gay Stripper   Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:01 pm

Cam licked his lips, grinning slightly. "I mean... at least you know he cares about you?" Cam tried to reason, running his finger through his curls. They fell into his eyes; he shook them away, drumming his fingers on his leg. "Well," he started, "I think... I have no idea. It's hard for me to judge how Troy will act," Cam admitted. He rested his head against the headboard, closing his eyes in thought.
"I mean. I want to say that he will, but then he'll end up saying no. Our makeouts/hangouts are still restricted to closets and dressing rooms, so it's not like we're official. So maybe he doesn't want to spend Christmas with me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lana Chapman
Cosmetology Student

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Is A Gay Stripper   Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:06 pm

Lana nodded. "I love him, I mean, it's not like it's all about sex. I just…miss it." She took a deep breath, running a hand through her hair as she listened to Cam. "You know why Troy won't be official, and it's not because he doesn't like you." Lana reminded, sitting on Cam's legs. "Even if he were to say no, it wouldn't be because he didn't want to spend Christmas with you. And even so, I think he'll say yes."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron Carson

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Is A Gay Stripper   Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:15 pm

"No, no. I understand. Sex is nice. Being physically tied is just as important as being emotionally tied." Cam bit his lower lip, playing with Lana's hair. He began braiding it, busying himself with concentrating on the way his fingers worked through her hair.
"I know, I know. I understand. Completely. It'd just be nice to... hold his hand in the hallway and dance with him at the Christmas ball, know what I mean?" Cam sighed, finishing off the small braid and moving on to another section, "It's fine if he doesn't. I mean... I don't want to push him too far. I'm just glad that he doesn't look at me like I'm a lunatic anymore any time I'm close to him."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lana Chapman
Cosmetology Student

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Is A Gay Stripper   Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:26 pm

"Thank you for understanding. You're honestly the only person who does." Lana sighed, straightening out her shirt. She was really glad that Cam would actually let her talk about sex, compared to the girls who either made a face or told her to change the subject. She nodded as Cam talked about Troy. "I understand completely. I'm sure he'll come around eventually. You just have to be patient." Lana said. "It takes time. That's all."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron Carson

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Is A Gay Stripper   Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:35 pm

Cam smiled, wrinkling his nose at Lana, "No problem." he said, finishing another braid. He sighed, glancing at the wall. Lana was the only one he could talk to about Troy - the only one he could talk to about anything, for the most part. Even with Troy, he was still guarded, still afraid of what might happen if he let down every wall, "I'm trying. It's easy to be patient with him. I care about him." Cam admitted, laughing, "But anyway. What're your plans for Christmas?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lana Chapman
Cosmetology Student

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Is A Gay Stripper   Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:48 pm

Lana nodded, smiling. Cam really liked Troy, and she was happy for him. She really wanted everything to work out, but understood why Troy was holding back. "Well, that's a good sign. I know it's hard to wait, believe me. But it'll be worth it in the end…and if he really cares about you, which I think he does, everything will work itself out." She took a deep breath, running a hand through the side of her hair that wasn't in braids. "We're going home, lots of people are coming. I invited Damien." Lana spoke, smiling at the last part.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron Carson

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Is A Gay Stripper   Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:55 pm

Cam let her hair slip through his fingers, stifling a laugh, "You invited your mother's boyfriend?" he inquired, "Isn't that sort of her job?" Cam scooted down, lifting Lana's head and dropping it back down so she was lying on his stomach. He stretched out on the bed, fingers brushing the pillows beneath his head. "I can only imagine Christmas with the Chapmans. Back home, we spent every Christmas volunteering in soup kitchens and Children's hospitals. Giving, not receiving. That was the big thing. So hearing people talk about getting presents always befuddles me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lana Chapman
Cosmetology Student

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Is A Gay Stripper   Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:05 pm

Lana nodded, smirking. "She wouldn't have done it. Besides, I want him to come." She really hoped Damien would come. She liked him a lot, and Lana had never liked her mother's boyfriends before. Damien was exactly what her mom needed, and he fit into their lives very nicely. Her eyes widened as she listened to what Cam's Christmases were like. "Really? That's…really selfless. We never volunteered, Christmas has always been a family time. My mom's big on family, so she always wants everyone there and for us to all spend time with each other."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron Carson

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Is A Gay Stripper   Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:22 pm

"I hear wedding bells in the near future." Cam joked, winking at Lana, "as long as your mom is happy with him, that's all that matters. That an him satisfying her in bed." Cam laughed, playing with the collar of his plaid shirt. "Our whole family would do it. We'd wake up and have a huge breakfast, then head out for the day. It was great. The kids at the hospital got me a surfboard one year that they all signed."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lana Chapman
Cosmetology Student

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Is A Gay Stripper   Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:33 pm

Lana smiled. "That would be amazing…maybe someday." She really would like that. Damien and her mom were happy, her mom just needed to stop being stupid and take care of herself. He would be a great dad and a great husband, Lana really hoped things would work out for them. She laughed, listening to Cam talk about his Christmas. "That sounds beautiful. Those kids must have been so happy to see you…"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron Carson

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Is A Gay Stripper   Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:52 pm

"I assume you'll be maid of honor? Or maybe the flower girl. Though I think I remember reading somewhere that flower girls are supposed to be pure." Cam laughed, biting his cheeks as he settled. He licked his lips, fumbling in his left pocket for a small tube of cherry Chapstick. He swiped it over his lips, pausing a moment before continuing, "it was fun. I'm excited to spend Christmas relaxing this year, though. As soon as you get back, we'll go to Victoria's Secret."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lana Chapman
Cosmetology Student

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Is A Gay Stripper   Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:57 pm

Lana hit him playfully on the shoulder at his comment, laughing. "Nah, Kennedy will probably be the maid of honor. I'll be a bridesmaid. And I wouldn't want to be a flower girl, so none of my dreams are being crushed there." She smiled, pushing her hair back. "Yeah, it's nice to relax. Do you have any plans for you and Troy?" Lana questioned, giving Cam a suggestive look. "And yes, please. I haven't been shopping in like, forever. The last time I went was to get my dress for the ball. It's been ages."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron Carson

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Is A Gay Stripper   Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:04 pm

"Kennedy terrifies me. Her vagina must be like one of those Venus fly traps." Cam said dully, "oh yeah. Sopapillas and Just Dance. Maybe. Something Troy would enjoy. We're not..." Troy let his voice trail off, tilting his head to the side, "I don't want to pressure him to go all the way with me. I want him to trust me fully. When we kissed, he kissed me. And I made sure he was sure that's what he wanted. I don't wanna pressure him."
Cam smiled, "you poor deprived thing."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lana Chapman
Cosmetology Student

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Is A Gay Stripper   Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:14 pm

Lana covered her mouth with her hand, laughing and rolling off of Cam's legs and onto the bed. "A Venus fly trap. That's a new one." She said, taking a deep breath to calm her laughter. "What the fuck is a sopapilla? Is that like, a tiny soap bar or something?" Lana asked, wrinkling her nose. "Just Dance is always fun, I might have to show up and join you. And, that's smart, to take it slow. I wouldn't want things to not work out with you too." The brunette agreed, fixing her hair. "I'm having a mall withdrawal."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron Carson

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Is A Gay Stripper   Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:18 pm

"I'm telling you. The only reason I'm straight is because I always thought Lady parts had teeth. Plus, I much prefer a hot dog over a taco if you catch my drift." Cam took in a shaky breath. "You are not welcome to play Just Dance with Troy and I. Get Jax to play with you. Naked Just Dance."
Cam ran his fingers through his curls, tugging on them, "Lana. Can I tell you something?" He almost whispered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lana Chapman
Cosmetology Student

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Is A Gay Stripper   Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:23 pm

Lana laughed again, shaking her head. "Oh my god, you're insane." She smiled, taking a few deep breaths before she could speak again. "And, Jax would never play Just Dance with me. Much less naked. You're my only dancing friend." She smiled, then tilted her head to the side at Cam's change of tone. "Of course. Is everything alright?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron Carson

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Is A Gay Stripper   Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:27 pm

"I'm sure if you told him it was naked just dance then he would comply." Cam repositioned himself on the bed, lying so that he was facing Lana, "I, umm..." Cam started. It wasn't that telling her was difficult, it was the memories that telling her would dredge up. Warm hands, soft lips... The warm and comforting embrace which he'd left behind... "I've only had sex once."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lana Chapman
Cosmetology Student

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Is A Gay Stripper   Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:33 pm

Lana sighed. "I doubt it, but whatever." She pulled her knees up to her chest, waiting for Cam to speak. "Okay." She said once he had, shrugging. It really wasn't a big deal to her. She'd never had sex up until two and a half months ago, so she really wasn't one to judge. Even if Cam had made it sound like he'd had sex more than once, she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron Carson

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Is A Gay Stripper   Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:50 pm

Cam nodded, "and the only guy who I have.... Angelo... We didn't exactly end things well. And there's a possibility that he still thinks I'm coming back for him." Cam let out a deep breath, pressing the palms of his hands hard against his eyes. "Sorry. Just... Memories of home." Cam explained, scrubbing his eyes before returning his hands to his jeans, pulling at a loose thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lana Chapman
Cosmetology Student

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Is A Gay Stripper   Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:58 pm

Lana bit her lip, nodding. "And how do you feel now, with Troy and everything? Do you want to go back to Angelo, or have things changed? It's okay if you don't know, too." She questioned, blinking at him. She'd understand if Cam did, things like that we're complicated. "No, don't apologize. It's okay." Lana reassured, scooting over to him and hugging him tightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron Carson

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Is A Gay Stripper   Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:03 pm

Cam's nose wrinkled as he returned the hug loosely, "umm. Honestly. I like Troy more than I should after knowing him for just this long. I loved Angelo. But the way I feel around Troy - it's incomparable. Like maybe all those times I thought I "loved" someone else, it was just a crush. Because none of those times come close to this. I want to be close to him. I'm willing to wait for him," Cam stared down at his hands, turning the bracelets around his wrist, "I-I feel like.... Like even I could go back home, it wouldn't feel like home without him there."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lana Chapman
Cosmetology Student

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Is A Gay Stripper   Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:11 pm

Lana nodded, rubbing Cam's back as she listened. "Well, you really like Troy. A lot. It's obvious, and…I think that you should follow your heart. I never saw you with Angelo, but I know how happy you are with Troy, and you really do deserve to be happy. Maybe…maybe you should talk things out with Angelo. I think you have to come to a decision about where you stand with him before you can really move forward with Troy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Is A Gay Stripper   

Back to top Go down

All I Want For Christmas Is A Gay Stripper
Page 1 of 1