Welcome to a new generation of education - students chosen by potential and geared for success in their desired careers.

HomeMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Heaven on the Eyes; Hell on the Heart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jax Crawline
Head Steward

Zodiac : Scorpio Posts : 58

PostSubject: Heaven on the Eyes; Hell on the Heart   Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:10 pm

"Lana," Jax started, licking his lips and crouching down in front of the girl. Reaching one hand forward, Jax brushed a strand of hair behind Lana's ear and cleared his throat. For a brief moment, desire flickered behind his eyes; he pushed the feeling aside, focusing instead on the hard gaze that Lana was casting in his direction.
"C'mon Lana," he repeated, leaning away from her slightly. He caught himself on the ground before he fell, crossing his legs in front of him and dropping his hands into his lap, "you have to talk to me at some point."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lana Chapman
Cosmetology Student

Zodiac : Leo Posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on the Eyes; Hell on the Heart   Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:18 pm

Lana sat on the couch with her feet up against her chest, staring at her denim-covered legs with anger. She was mad at everyone, and just sick of the ridiculous fighting. Cadence was being a butch, and it frustrated Lana. She didn't want to fight with her, they'd never really fought before her and Jax had become a thing. Cadence didn't know Jax, she didn't have the right to judge him. And Jax himself had just been being an absolute dick, why was he like that around people? It practically went against everything she tried to defend him for. He was a good person when they were alone, just not when with other people.

When she heard her name, the brunette looked up at Jax as he tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. She stared at him as he studied her, and she waited for him to break the silence. "What do you want to talk about?" Lana questioned, running a hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jax Crawline
Head Steward

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on the Eyes; Hell on the Heart   Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:23 pm

Sighing, Jax pushed himself off of the ground, unable to remain seated in front of her. Resting his hands against her thighs, Jax leaned in towards her, his nose brushing against hers as he ran his thumb over her left leg, his eyes momentarily falling to the empty space of couch beside her. No. It was too far away for Jax's liking; but then, any distance was too far from Lana for Jax's liking.
He bit his lower lip as he shifted his gaze to Lana, looking up at her through his lashes. A small smirk contorted his confident smile then; he spoke slowly, as though he were thinking each word through before he allowed them to escape his lips, "lets talk about you. What's bothering you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lana Chapman
Cosmetology Student

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on the Eyes; Hell on the Heart   Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:32 pm

Lana's breath hitched in her throat as Jax rested his hands on the highs, his fingers trailing up her left leg. And then he asked what was wrong, and she just didn't want to talk. It was evident by Jax's motions towards her that he wanted to do other things than talking, so maybe it would be easier to just get him distracted than to talk about something that she wasn't in the mood to deal with. "Let's just...not talk right now." Lana said softly, moving her face closer to his. Fluttering her eyelids shut, she latched her lips onto his, resting one hand on his chest and the other on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jax Crawline
Head Steward

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on the Eyes; Hell on the Heart   Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:39 pm

Letting out a soft groan, Jax allowed his body to gravitate towards Lana's, rolling himself so that he was sitting beside her on the couch, one hand still resting on her leg. The other roamed freely, searching for exposed skin, and finally settled at the nape of her neck, his fingers tangling in her hair easily.
"Lana," He whispered, breaking away from her for a moment. His heart thumped hard against his chest; his thoughts were cloudy, "don't think you can distract me that easily." He finished, but even as he said the words, he felt himself leaning back towards her, encouraging her to lay back as he pushed at her softly with his hands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lana Chapman
Cosmetology Student

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on the Eyes; Hell on the Heart   Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:46 pm

Lana let out a small moan as Jax returned the kiss, using the hand on his shoulder to pull him closer to her. The hand on his chest reached for the collar of his shirt and slightly tugged on it. Jax broke the kiss, telling her to stop. She opened her mouth to say something but felt him gently push her back on the couch. "Really?" The brunette questioned, the hand that had been on his shoulder brushing hair out of his face. "I think I can." She responded, moving her lips back onto his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jax Crawline
Head Steward

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on the Eyes; Hell on the Heart   Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:54 pm

"You're wrong." Jax informed her, crawling forward slowly. He held himself above her carefully, clenching his jaw tightly as he pulled away again, moving his right hand to the hem of her shirt, which had come up to reveal a sliver of tanned skin. Absentmindedly, Jax allowed his finger to run over the exposed area in circles, drawing pointless patterns there, never daring to life the shirt higher despite the desire that twisted in his stomach.
"Talk to me," Jax pleaded, his lips moving to her neck. He glided them over the smooth skin there, digging his fingers into the arm of the couch as he fought the need to give in to his wants. He needed to get information - he wanted the information, almost as much as he wanted Lana in that moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lana Chapman
Cosmetology Student

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on the Eyes; Hell on the Heart   Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:05 pm

Lana clamped her mouth shut to keep from letting out a soft moan as Jax moved up the bottom of her shirt, wishing he would push it up higher. It felt heavy and unnecessary, he was being such a tease. She debated refusing to talk and putting her lips on his again, but chose not to and decided to just give up. "It's just -" The brunette had to keep her mouth shut as his lips landed on her neck. She didn't complain, just took in a shaky breath and started again. "It's Cadence. I hate fighting with her, but she's being ridiculous! I hate how she just can't be happy for me." Lana said, taking a deep breath after she'd let it out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jax Crawline
Head Steward

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on the Eyes; Hell on the Heart   Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:12 pm

"That's all?" He inquired, cocking his head to the side. Jax let out a deep breath, running his fingers through his disheveled hair as his mind raced for a proper response to her rant. "Cadence will come around. You know how she is. She doesn't take well to people whom she's already judged negatively. Right now, she's probably afraid that she'll lose you to me; that your friendship will end because of a relationship. She'll see that that's not true, and then everything will be okay. You've just gotta give her room to overreact for a bit. Let her simmer."
Jax's fingers Lana's shirt up slowly as he spoke, his fingertips grazing over more and more skin with each word. Sliding his hand back down over her exposed waist, Jax lifted her leg and hooked it around his own waist, pressing himself closer as he did so.
"You've just gotta give her time." He pushed on, moving her other leg to his waist as well, "patience is a virtue my dear."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lana Chapman
Cosmetology Student

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on the Eyes; Hell on the Heart   Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:28 pm

"Not 'that's all', it's a big deal." Lana snapped back, sighing and resting her head against the couch. She listened to Jax, sighing and running a hand through her hair. "I just...she's been such a bitch! She's never like this, ever. It's really frustrating." The brunette sighed. Her disappointment was gone as Jax continued to push her shirt up, the heat in her stomach pooling again. She shivered slightly as his hand ran over her now bare waist, moving one leg and then the other around his waist. "Mm." Lana murmured softly, wanting the conversation to be over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jax Crawline
Head Steward

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on the Eyes; Hell on the Heart   Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:36 pm

"Yeah, a bitch. Girls all have their moments, Lana. Let Cadence have hers. I don't think that's the only thing that's bothering you." Jax replied, his lips traveling over her neck lazily. Carefully, Jax moved himself downward, his lips finding the skin of her stomach; he pressed soft kisses there, sitting up momentarily to pull her shirt over her head and cast it to the side, his eyes raking over her eagerly as he felt the front of his jeans tighten.
"Care to elaborate on what else has gotten you in such a mood lately?" He asked, suddenly remembering their conversation. He leaned down, his lips easily finding a vulnerable spot at the bottom of her neck; bit down on it softly, his hips pressing into her as he waited for her explanation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lana Chapman
Cosmetology Student

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on the Eyes; Hell on the Heart   Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:43 pm

Lana sighed, brushing hair out of her face. "What do you mean?" She asked, feeling his lips move down her neck, jumping from there to the bare skin of her stomach. The brunette had to bite down again to keep from letting out a moan, but didn't stop from letting out a small gasp as he pulled her top over her head, leaving her torso bare except for the black and white bra she had on.

He was such a fucking tease. But no, she wasn't going to give into him. She wasn't going to be pleading and begging - oh God, she thought as he slightly pressed his teeth into a sensitive spot on the nape of her neck. "Why is it that when you're with me you're great to be around, but when you're in the presence of others, you're a total dick?" Lana questioned, knowing that it might get him to stop teasing her and give her a chance to actually breathe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jax Crawline
Head Steward

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on the Eyes; Hell on the Heart   Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:56 pm

"Social anxiety," he explained quickly, sitting up and placing a hand on Lana's stomach. He drummed his fingers against her abdomen for a moment as he pondered a way to express his actions; his fingers began to wander, his body too impatient to wait for his incoherent thoughts, "when I get around people, my immediate response is just... To be a dick, I guess. Probably because I've never been good with people. A lot of what I say is meant to be a joke, it just doesn't come out like that. For the longest time, when I was younger, I didn't talk to people because of my fear of being misunderstood; when I finally did start talking, well, people wanted me to shut the hell up." Jax paused then, sucking in a deep breath as his fingers played with the waist of Lana's shorts, tugging at it, dipping partially beneath it for a fraction of a second before returning to their original position at her stomach. They repeated the routine continuously as he spoke.
"But you're different, ya know? You don't really care that I'm a fuck up or that I'm bad with people. You just care. And it's nice, you know. To know that even the worst of us can have someone there who cares." Finishing up his speech, Jax bent down to kiss Lana's waist once more, running his tongue carefully above the top of the waistband of her shorts, where his fingers had been playing earlier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lana Chapman
Cosmetology Student

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on the Eyes; Hell on the Heart   Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:07 pm

Lana listened closely to what Jax had to say, but it was difficult with the way he kept moving his fingers. The feelings past her navel increased as Jax toyed with the waistband on her shorts, his hand occasionally moving underneath for a split second. He was such a tease, and extremely distracting. "It's just...it's hard for me to defend you in front of my friends and tell them that you're good when you're being an asshole. It's not that I don't think you're worthy of being defended, but you're just there to contradict everything I tell them." Lana said softly, once she'd been able to take a deep enough breath.

The brunette felt her face flush a bit with his words. It was...sweet. And that was the thing about Jax, was that he was sweet and romantic when no one else was around. And that was the part she liked, so that was the reason she kept him around. And a few other reasons, she supposed, that didn't hurt. Once he'd stopped talking, his mouth trailed down to her hips, and she knew he was ready to take her shorts off at that second. But she wouldn't let him. Just another minute. Lana sat up, moving her hips away from his mouth. She moved her hands down Jax's chest, reaching for the hem of his own shirt and pulling it off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jax Crawline
Head Steward

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on the Eyes; Hell on the Heart   Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:24 pm

Jax raised his arms as she tugged his shirt upwards, smiling down at her as he breathed deeply, both his hands gripping her waist as he eyed her before him, "I realize that I make it hard for you. But you have to remember: it takes a great deal of strength to stand up to your enemies; an even greater deal of strength to stand up to your own friends. In time, it'll work out. I won't be as tense and... Dickish around your friends; they'll get used to me. I promise I'm making an effort to do better. It's just not one of those things that comes easily to me - talking to people, I mean. You don't have to defend me if you don't want to."
Jax's words were husky; he leaned forward, biting down on Lana's lower lip playfully, smoothing it over with his tongue before he locked his lips with hers again, a satisfactory moan passing through his lips as he deepened the kiss eagerly. His hand moved to the back of her neck; he tugged her head back gently, allowing his tongue to outline the shape of her lips before he guided his mouth to her chest, ghosting his own lips over the place where the upper part of her bra met her skin, his tongue darting out every few moments to taste the skin there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lana Chapman
Cosmetology Student

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on the Eyes; Hell on the Heart   Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:36 pm

Lana nodded, biting down on her lip. "I know, and I appreciate that. It's not that I don't want to defend you, I just...nevermind. I know you're trying, and I shouldn't ask of anymore from you." She responded, tracing his toned chest with her fingers.

As soon as she'd finished speaking, Jax leaned forward, biting down on her bottom lip and kissing her deeply. Lana kissed him back just as passionately, moving her hands onto his chest as she leaned back slightly to keep her balance on the couch. In a split second his lips had gone from her own lips to her chest. The brunette let out a shaky breath, and wondered for the first time that evening how far she was willing to go. She cared for Jax, but with her past experiences in anything sexual, she didn't want to feel rushed and wasted as she had previously. Lana wanted to just take things a bit slower, but she didn't know how to say that to Jax. A part of her considered just going along and trying to ignore the voice telling her to stop, but she had tried that with Jax once before and it hadn't worked out.

"Jax," Lana finally said, softly. "I can't go any further."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jax Crawline
Head Steward

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on the Eyes; Hell on the Heart   Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:46 pm

Jax nodded at her words, his lips moving back up to Lana's as he let out a sigh of content. For a brief moment, Jax considered the idea of pushing forward, talking Lana into going further instead of giving up now. But he cast the idea aside with a sharp shake of his head, kissing her gently. The desire was still there - tightening his chest, warming his stomach, and clouding his thoughts; he tried to disregard it, leaning his forehead against Lana's so he could catch his breath.
"Got it," he said finally, allowing his eyes to flutter open so that he could look up at her, "I'm willing to wait. Despite how much I want you, which is, for the record, a lot." Jax admitted, shifting awkwardly as he tried to calm himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lana Chapman
Cosmetology Student

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on the Eyes; Hell on the Heart   Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:04 pm

Something about Jax's reply gave her a regretful feeling. She didn't want to disappoint him, and she didn't want him to think of her as some overly chastised nun. She wasn't Cadence, she never had been. Lana listened to his words, and quickly developed a scheme in her mind, something that would work out for both of them.

"I'll make you a deal, Jax." Lana said, her voice soft and sweet. "Let's go to homecoming together. If you come with me, I'll be ready that night. I can promise you." The brunette girl said, biting her lip and waiting for a response. She loved going to dances, it was a great excuse to go shopping for dresses. Although it had been a bit of a tradition for her and Cadence to go together, she'd have to probably go without that. And although she'd taken dates to dances previously, she had never taken a boy that was her actual boyfriend. This homecoming would be special to her, that was, if Jax wanted to go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jax Crawline
Head Steward

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on the Eyes; Hell on the Heart   Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:11 pm

"Homecoming?" Jax asked, his eyebrows knitting together as he repeated the word slowly. He studied Lana's hopeful expression, biting back a laugh that threatened to escape his lips. Dances had never been his thing. He would have been the one to spike the punch or spend the whole night outside smoking, provided he ever go to a dance. But Jax's inability to be around other people for too long without screwing up normally kept him away from social gatherings such as Homecoming. However, now he had a girlfriend - one who was currently staring up at him as though she'd just asked him to make all of her wildest dreams come true.
Jax swallowed before he repeated, "Homecoming?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lana Chapman
Cosmetology Student

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on the Eyes; Hell on the Heart   Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:17 pm

Lana studied Jax's face closely, trying not to laugh. She knew Jax wasn't the type of person for dances, she didn't even have to get to know him to figure that out. And although she found it amusing how he repeated the word in shock, she tried her hardest not to laugh, and it just came out as a smirk. "It'll be fun. Someone'll probably spike the punch, we can pay the DJ to play the music my mom hates, you can come dress shopping with me..." Lana said, cocking her head to the side as she waited for a response. "You can even sit in the dressing room. Plus, I won't make you talk to anyone." Lana raised her eyebrows. "And don't forget what's in it for you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jax Crawline
Head Steward

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on the Eyes; Hell on the Heart   Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:23 pm

"Fine." Jax finally agreed, grabbing her hands and intertwining their fingers. He studied them for a moment before he smile back up at her, his boyish grin slowly overtaking his face. "You sure you won't get cold feet?" He asked, squeezing he hands gently before he dropped them and laid back on the opposite side of the couch. He motioned for her to join him, opening his arms wide as he waited for her response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lana Chapman
Cosmetology Student

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on the Eyes; Hell on the Heart   Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:29 pm

Lana smiled eagerly when Jax replied yes. "Thank you." She grinned, pressing her lips to his softly as he put their hands together. "I promise you, I won't." Lana said softly, laying down next to him on the couch. She moved up so her head was against his. She was looking forward to homecoming even more now, and she was so glad Jax had agreed. Now he had something to look forward to, and it seemed a bit more safe to her to know it was going to happen. She had time, now. They had time and it wasn't rushed, which Lana liked. This relationship made her feel safe and secure, which was what she'd always wanted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on the Eyes; Hell on the Heart   

Back to top Go down

Heaven on the Eyes; Hell on the Heart
Page 1 of 1