Welcome to a new generation of education - students chosen by potential and geared for success in their desired careers.

HomeMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jax Crawline
Head Steward

Zodiac : Scorpio Posts : 58

PostSubject: Wolf in Sheep's Clothing   Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:43 pm

Letting out a deep breath, Jax paced back and forth in the hallway slowly, his hands trailing over the brick wall as he walked. His fingers grazed the rough surface; he found his mind wandering, his thoughts unable to stay on track. What he wanted more than anything was to light a cigarette and focus on how it burned his throat - the uncomfortable yet reassuringly familiar pain that he had begun to associate with blissfulness. That was as blissful as his life got - the life endangering, throat burning smoke of cigarettes; somehow, he was okay with that. But after his cigarettes had been taken from him, he hasn't found a way to get new ones; although it's only been a day, he could already feel the withdrawal setting in.
"Always a damn tragedy." He whispered, his voice husky. His feet clacked against the ground as he continued to pace, whispering I audibly to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lana Chapman
Cosmetology Student

Zodiac : Leo Posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Wolf in Sheep's Clothing   Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:48 pm

Lana was nearly out breath by the time she reaches her floor. She'd ran from the lake, from Cadence. She didn't know how to deal with this, her and Cadence rarely fought and never about a boy. She didn't know how to react or what to do at all, really. The young girl didn't know how to make sense about her feelings for Jax. They were different, they weren't fluffy or light, it was the mystery and rough that surrounded him that attracted her most, and - God, she was just a complete mess, wasn't she? Continuing to run through the brick walled-halls, she slowed to a stop when she came face-to-face with the cause of her problems himself. Being the ridiculous, absent-minded person, she came to a stop, staring blankly with her mouth hung open and not a clue what to say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jax Crawline
Head Steward

PostSubject: Re: Wolf in Sheep's Clothing   Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:56 pm

The sound of footsteps jolted Jax from his thoughts; he smirked as he saw the familiar figure come into view. For a moment, a flash of animosity shot through him as he ran his eyes from Lana's wide, wild eyes to her shaking hands. But the hostility faded as he felt his stomach twist. After all, the events from the previous day were not only her fault. There was no doubt that he was partially to blame as well - though he'd never admit that openly. Jax contemplated turning away and walking down the hall; he dispelled the thought, licking his lips before he spoke slowly, as though he were thinking carefully about each word.
"Well it's good to see you around. I was beginning to think you where hiding from me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lana Chapman
Cosmetology Student

PostSubject: Re: Wolf in Sheep's Clothing   Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:05 pm

Lana watched nervously as he looked her over, seeing a flash of hatred in his eyes before he met her gaze again. She looked at her feet as he spoke, tugging on the ends of her sleeves. It wasn't like the brunette to shy away from things, but this is different. "No...it's just been a...busy day." Busy wasn't exactly the right choice of words, but she wasn't going to discuss the whispers in the halls and the stares she received when she walked by. It wasn't worth bringing up to Jax, who probably didn't even care in the first place. As Lana glanced up, she saw two girls who were a year older stare at her as they walked by, whispering once they'd passed. She'd gone from headmistress's daughter to school slut in under twenty-four hours.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jax Crawline
Head Steward

PostSubject: Re: Wolf in Sheep's Clothing   Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:12 pm

Jax eyed the two girls as they passed, watching as Lana squirmed beneath their judgmental glare. Clearing his throat, Jax stepped forward, in crossing his arms and shoving his hands in his pockets as he spoke confidently, "Hey Tracy!" He called; the blonde girl turned to face him, her blue eyes wide in surprise, "Brad told me to tell you that he had a fantastic time on Friday. Deflowering you was the highlight of his year - well, besides coming out as gay, I mean. But don't worry, I'm sure you're not the first girl who was so desperate to loose her V-card that she gave it up to a gay guy."
The blonde blushed, blinking at Jax a few times before she turned and ran off, her friend following her at her heels. "Honestly," he started, turning his attention back to Lana, "you'd think girls would be smart enough to keep their sex lives to themselves. Clearly if their legs are wide open, then so are their mouths."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lana Chapman
Cosmetology Student

PostSubject: Re: Wolf in Sheep's Clothing   Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:19 pm

Lana glanced up at Jax, confused when he stepped forward and started speaking to the girls who had stared as they'd walked past her. The petite brunette turned around to see what he had to say to the girls. He's probably just going to humiliate me, Lana thought, tugging on her lips as she waited for him to say something demeaning. When he confronted the girl, Lana felt a rare blush appear on her face. Was he honestly defending her? Their whole situation did nothing but confuse her, and it was frustrating. But she couldn't help but to feel a small sense of satisfaction when the girl walked away, obviously embarrassed. Jax turned back to her, and she immediately looked back at her feet. Listening to him, she sighed and returned her eyes to meet his. "You didn't have to do that, Jax." Lana said softly, biting on her lip as soon as she'd gotten the words out.

Last edited by Lana Chapman on Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jax Crawline
Head Steward

PostSubject: Re: Wolf in Sheep's Clothing   Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:25 pm

"I know," he started, shrugging his shoulders. His mouth curved upwards into a boyish half-smile, "I didn't have to, but I wanted to." The smile didn't fade as he watched a light blush creep across Lana's cheeks; his expression grew into a satisfactory smirk. Someone had once told him that he wasn't aware of the affect which he had on people; that was far from the truth - Jax knew he was a charmer; he prided himself in having the ability to charm the pants off of anyone at any moment. But he'd long ago given up that talent.
"Come on. I wanna show you something." Jax stated, nodding his head forward and moving towards the end of the hallway, his steps slow. He stopped to make sure Lana was following him. "Come on, slow poke."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lana Chapman
Cosmetology Student

PostSubject: Re: Wolf in Sheep's Clothing   Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:31 pm

Lana let out a nervous half smile. She watched as his smile turn into a smirk and she felt stupid. Lana sighed and tucked her hair behind her ear, twirling the ends now that she'd found a new thing for her hands to do instead of sitting by her side, shaking. The brunette glanced up at Jax as he told her he wanted her to see something, nervous to follow his steps at first. The word "drugs" flashed through her head, and she couldn't help but to picture everyone's warnings in her head. But maybe it wasn't. Maybe it was just something else. "Sorry, I'm coming." Lana responded as Jax turned around a second time, speeding up to catch up to him before slowing down to walk at an even pace. "What do you want to show me?" The curious girl asked as they continued down the hall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf in Sheep's Clothing   

Back to top Go down

Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
Page 1 of 1